[Skimmertalk] RedPitaya LED´s

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Sep 5 12:02:54 EDT 2017

It takes a minute or so to boot up and acquire an IP address from the
Router.  Maybe the Router was down?

For troubleshooting, you can use the direct "Console" connection from
Windows via a virtual serial port, but you need a separate USB to mini-USB
cable and the FTDI driver (installed automatically by recent versions of
Windows).

Details and connection diagram here:

http://redpitaya.readthedocs.io/en/latest/developerGuide/os/console/console.html

In sum, connect Putty to COMx at 115200 baud, N, 8, 1 (get COM port number
from Windows Device Driver).  RP boot messages will scroll by pretty fast,
errors in red.  You can redisplay them with the command:  *dmesg*.