[Skimmertalk] Red Pitaya Input 2

David Robbins k1ttt at verizon.net
Fri Oct 20 12:23:51 EDT 2017

Since the rp has 2 a/d's would it not be possible to set up two versions of
the application to timeshare and output two separate streams from the two
inputs?  I'm thinking of streaming 2 sets of data over the Ethernet port to
different computers or different instances of the hermesintf.dll on one
computer to use cw or rtty skimmer or other apps on the pc's... or is the
fpga or cpu up against some limit on handling what it does for one
instance??

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://k1ttt.net:7373