[Skimmertalk] Red Pitaya Input 2

Wes Cosand wes.cosand at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 08:19:46 EDT 2017

David, I'm using the ports to use different antennas for different bands
and preliminary data seem to indicate that it is working OK.  That would be
a big deal for me since I use routinely use three different antennas with
three different receivers and computers for different bands.  It would cut
my electricity costs.  (And I'm working on a 4th antenna for the new low
frequency bands.)

Wes WZ7I

Wes Cosand
6299 Route 413