[Skimmertalk] Red Pitaya Input 2

dd5xx at web.de dd5xx at web.de
Fri Oct 20 07:00:33 EDT 2017

Good question. Would be nice if you could run sdr_transceiver_wspr on input1, while running sdr_receiver_hpsdr on input2. Is that possible?

Gesendet: Freitag, 20. Oktober 2017 um 12:51 Uhr
Von: "David Robbins" <k1ttt at verizon.net>
An: "'Wes Cosand'" <wes.cosand at gmail.com>, "'Bob Wilson, N6TV'" <n6tv at arrl.net>
Cc: "'SkimmerTalk Reflector'" <skimmertalk at contesting.com>
Betreff: Re: [Skimmertalk] Red Pitaya Input 2
Can you use both inputs at the same time for different things?

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://k1ttt.net:7373