[Skimmertalk] No visible callsign list in CW Skimmer ?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Nov 23 21:23:47 EST 2017

Perhaps I misunderstood your question. If you toggle *View* -> *Callsign
list* in the CW Skimmer menu, you should see a window open and close.
Perhaps it has moved to the left or right edge of the screen or to a second
monitor, and you're having trouble seeing it.

If you still can't find it, select *Help* -> *Data Folder*.   Edit
*CwSkimmer.ini*.  Exit from CW Skimmer.  In the CwSkimmer.ini file, look
for these lines and change them to:

CallsDialogLeft=0
CallsDialogTop=0

Save the change to the .ini file and restart CW Skimmer.  The callsign
Windows should now be quite visible.