[Skimmertalk] cheap sdr?

David Robbins k1ttt at verizon.net
Tue Nov 7 08:23:39 EST 2017

I have been using my sdr-iq to play with n1mm+ new waterfall bandmap and
kind of like it. but it is only on one radio of my so2r station right now.
I have 6 more hf radios that I would like to use that on.   The way I am
doing it with the ft-1000mp's is to split the rf path before it goes to the
sub receiver, so it has already gone through the mp's antenna selector,
attenuator, preamp, and wide band pass filters, so it needs to be nearly as
sensitive as the mp itself to be useful, but doesn't need bandpass filters
or any other preprocessing stuff, but does need to cover 160m through 10m
but only one band at a time.

Which sdr would be adequate for doing that and relatively cheap??

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail:  <mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net> mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web:  <http://wiki.k1ttt.net/> http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or  <telnet://k1ttt.net:7373>
telnet://k1ttt.net:7373