[Skimmertalk] New MFJ omni-directional horizontally polarized antenna

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu May 25 12:36:58 EDT 2017

Interesting results.  How high is your horizontal Omni?  Is the 20 ft
vertical ground mounted?  How many radials?  Nearby antennas or towers?
Preamp voltage disconnected automatically when you transmit?

What does "buffered unity gain" mean?  A preamp that varies its gain by
frequency?  How much gain did you program for each band?

On May 25, 2017 6:28 AM, "Drew Vonada-Smith" <drew at whisperingwoods.org>