[Skimmertalk] Pre-amp for Red Pitaya?

Nathaniel Frissell nafrissell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 14:09:39 EDT 2017

Hi, Dai.

Could you please elaborate on “confirm intermodulation by HPSDR and control front end gain for the Red Pitaya”? Where in the document do you want me to add that?

Also, for the 10 bit Red Pitaya, what do you mean by “if handled properly”? Do you have some comments regarding how it compares to the 14 bit Red Pitaya?

Thank you for doing your comparisons. If it is ok, I’d like to link my how-to page to your comparison page.

73,
Nathaniel W2NAF