[Skimmertalk] [RBN-OPS] false 6 meter spots

Ulrich Leicht Ulrich.Leicht at leicht-funktechnik.de
Sat Jul 8 07:23:28 EDT 2017

Hi all,
would it be possible to switch in a check for bad-calls also at RBN like it is in the aggregator?
Sadly some of the ops do not look at this possibility in aggregator. Maybe they did once, but this list has to be updated regulary, depending on the noise and ghost signals you have at your qth.

So I mean if at least the 6m spots could go through such a filter at rbn before going out into the internet, there would be a chance to filter out at least the well knows aa1ee and ee1ee´s and so on.
I have abt 200 calls in this list atm, updating it over the last 7 years. Included my loved "V8VDE" I posted some weeks ago.

I can provide my list to the group if liked or put it on my qrz.com (I will do this anyway now).

Btw, I fully agree with Paul not to switch on "cq-online" for 6m also. I also recommend to use validation aggressiv and the bad-call list, as well as the notch list of course. This is enough for sure.

How about my idea?
Uli DK8NE