[Skimmertalk] AirSpy

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Fri Jul 7 08:54:54 EDT 2017

You need a copy of CW Skimmer and the RBN Aggregator - see the RBN web
site.  I'm not familiar with the Airspy, but if it emulates the Hermes
family of SDRs you will need K3IT's hermesintf.dll; the latest version
with some bug fixes is on github.  Otherwise, I suggest you contact
VE3NEA to inquire about support for the Airspy.

Please keep a close eye on your spots' frequencies as compared to
others' spots of the same stations; you may have to do some adjustments
to bring them into agreement.  Also be on the lookout for frequency
drift, causing your spots to become less accurate over time.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.