[Skimmertalk] new aggregator

W3OA w3oa at roadrunner.com
Fri Jan 27 09:34:11 EST 2017

CWSL_Tee works in a way that surprised me.  Here's how Petr explained it
to me in 2014 when I was trying to get .ini rotation to work with CWSL_Tee:

    When you start the first SkimSrv, it's CWSL_Tee  becomes Master.
    When you then start the second SkimSrv, it's  CWSL_Tee becomes
    Slave. You can restart the second SkimSrv, but not  the first. Slave
    can't work without master.    So if you try to restart all "engine
    set", you must first stop the  second SkimSrv, restart the first and
    then start the second SkimSrv.

Something to keep in mind when running other programs, like HDSDR, with
the Tee that Aggregator can't stop and start.

73 - Dick, W3OA