[Skimmertalk] Fwd: Fwd: Re: aggregator sunrise/sunset?

AB2E Darrell ab2e at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 26 21:40:08 EST 2017

Hi Dick,

I would like to try your Aggregator, but when I clik on the link I just get a gray screen and nothing happens. I'm using the link from http://skimmer.dxwatch.com/genn.php?a=aggregator

Is there a better site or can you send me a link?
Thanks and 73,

Darrell AB2E

aggregator - Welcome! - Reverse Beacon Network<http://skimmer.dxwatch.com/genn.php?a=aggregator>
skimmer.dxwatch.com
aggregator. This software receives spots from CW Skimmer or Skimmer Server's telnet port, and send the spots to the Reverse Beacon Network. Aggregator must be running ...