[Skimmertalk] CWSkimmer and Skimmer Server setup with RedPitaya

David Robbins k1ttt at verizon.net
Sat Aug 26 15:03:49 EDT 2017

The red pitaya can only do 6 bands, the default for skimmer server is 7 I think.  So just select 6 bands, then you may have to stop and restart skimmer server.

I don't know if you can run the regular cwskimmer and the skimmer server at the same time.  normally to run two things at once off the rp or qs1r or other iq source you install cwsl_tee and select it as the radio from the skimmer server.  then you can start another sdr program like hdsdr and it will take the duplicated stream from cwsl_tee and let you look at one of the bands the skimmer server is skimming at a time.  you can also use cwsl_tee to run skimmer server and rtty skimmer server at the same time, but that takes some coordination to get them both using the exact same band parameters.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://k1ttt.net:7373