[Skimmertalk] SLOW skimmer after Windows re-install

Andrew O'Brien k3ukandy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 18:18:49 EDT 2016

Still working on this... but letency checker today says..

"Some device drivers on this machine behave bad and will probably cause
drop-outs in real-time audio and/or video streams. To isolate the
misbehaving driver use Device Manager and disable/re-enable various
devices, one at a time. Try network and W-LAN adapters, modems, internal
sound devices, USB host controllers, etc. "

More detective work...

Andy K3UK