[Skimmertalk] SLOW skimmer after Windows re-install

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Sep 13 20:15:07 EDT 2016

In Skimmer configuration, under the Audio tab, did select MME or WDM?  Stop
playback, select the other audio option, then restart playback.  Does it
makes any difference?

Also, since you just reinstalled Windows 10, maybe the hardware
acceleration settings have changed, or the graphics card driver is out of
date?

See this link
<http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-10-how-can-i-turn-off-3d-hardware/54844c2f-c783-48e8-8c01-733fe2c8e0d5>
.