[Skimmertalk] S9-C SDR CW Skimmer report

Prasad VU2PTT vu2ptt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 02:41:04 EDT 2016

Dai and all,

The URL links seem to be broken, the below worked for me after a bit of
editing:

S9-C = 8 bands 192kHz
http://59925.org/sh5/jf2iwl/2016/2016_s9-c_sdr_8_bands_48h_spots_jf2iwl_s/
5,052 stations total , 92 countries captured

QS1R = 7 bands 192kHz
http://59925.org/sh5/jf2iwl/2016/2016_qs1r_sdr_7_bands_48h_spots_jf2iwl_s/
4,464 stations total , 86 countries

73 de Prasad VU2PTT