[Skimmertalk] extremely high SN readouts

Larry - K1UO k1uo at tds.net
Sun Oct 23 12:23:42 EDT 2016

I thought of Skimmer software overload but the skimmer software and PC is
here at the HOA and the Flex6700 and TX antenna is at my remote 8 muiles
away.   I am using a Flex Maestro connected to the remote via VPN.
I usually only send RBN spots for 80 or 160 when I am on but I cant pinpoint
why the occasional extreme SN ratios reported.

Larry  K1UO