[Skimmertalk] CW Skimmer Telnet command to set sampling rate?

Dick Green WC1M wc1m73 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 10:51:43 EDT 2016

I may have misunderstood the QS1R architecture, but I believe it has only
one antenna input. I don't have a multiband antenna that covers all the
bands of interest -- I have mostly single-band resonant antennas (I do have
a tribander, but it's fixed South). I suppose I could build a timer-driven
switch to cycle the QS1R input among different available antennas, but I
think that would be more complicated, difficult and expensive than what I'm
proposing, mainly due to the antenna switching constraints of my station.

My station can have up to four antennas available for SDRs to use. Two of
them are available by sharing the main antenna of one of my two K3s via a
little trick of routing RX OUT to a splitter that feeds RX IN and an SDR.
The other two antennas are from a secondary antenna farm that has its own
SO2R switching system that combines with my main SO2R switching system via a
pair of 2-port stack matches. Sometimes the antennas in the secondary farm
are unused and will be available for an SDR, and sometimes that feedline and
bank of antennas will be in use by one of the K3s.

So, I can have up to four SDRs connected to four different antennas to
monitor four bands.

73, Dick WC1M