[Skimmertalk] Removing all skimmer files?

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Tue Oct 4 10:56:24 EDT 2016

Andy, I would suggest that the cause of this is probably elsewhere in
your computer, so there is no point to trying for a clean install of
Skimmer. There is a freeware program called LatencyMon  that will tell
you if delays are being imposed by your system and where they might be.
Your experience with the mouse suggests that it might be there.

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
<http://N1MM.hamdocs.com>. Check
out the Reverse Beacon Network at