[Skimmertalk] Sprit Down of Skimmer

David Robbins k1ttt at arrl.net
Thu Mar 24 06:45:29 EDT 2016

One of the other recent expeditions was listening down occasionally also... I thought they were doing it as a cw copying test as they had a huge pileup up from their frequency, but were easy to work if you copied the dn.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://k1ttt.net:7373