[Skimmertalk] Skimmer not decoding

Ray Spreadbury ray2.s at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 21 10:09:33 EST 2016

Hi Bob
Thanks for the replies. Yes, I have (now!) made the settings correctly but I
also found that in the latest version of ExpertSDR2 software, there are two
additional checkboxes in the "Options" "Devices" "CW Skimmer" tabs. These
enable synchronising frequency between the Skimmer & the rig and also allow
the rig to follow clicks on the Skimmer waterfall.
The software is now decoding fine & the SunSDR2PRO, Skimmer & N1MM+ are all
following each other.
I have not yet got the N1MM+ to enter call signs clicked on the Skimmer or
yet integrated Skimmer with the RBN Telnet in N1MM+.
Thank you for your help & also others who replied directly
73
Ray G3XLG