[Skimmertalk] Please update Watch.lst to spot new NCDXF beacon KH6RS, replacing KH6WO

David Robbins k1ttt at verizon.net
Tue Jan 19 14:14:57 EST 2016

that page that shows frequency range gets easily confused.  I have 2 different skimmers running, one for cw that starts at the bottom of the band and the other for rtty that starts at the higher frequency.  depending on the reporting interval you may see one or the other or some weird mix in that page.

I did search for some of the beacons and it seems that I am reporting them, just not very often.  I see my node spotting the LU beacon, but so far none of the others I have searched for.  it seems that some of the beacons in that list are rarely spotted if at all, so maybe its just a timing thing and I haven't been watching when it heard any of them.