[Skimmertalk] Leo Bodnar GPS-Locked Precision Frequency Reference - back in stock @ Force 12

Bill Hein bill.aa7xt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 08:05:43 EST 2016

FYI:

We (Force 12 in Colorado) are importing the Leo Bodnar GPS-Locked Precision
Frequency Reference from England and have sold several to people running
RBN nodes with QS1R rxs. This includes my own W0LFA node in DM59pa.

We sold out at the end of November and received new stock yesterday. We are
now also stocking the ultra-low phase noise version as well as the standard
version (which has very low phase noise itself).

http://www.force12inc.com/products/gps-locked-precision-frequency-reference-low-jitter-gps-clock-450-hz-to-800-mhz-output.html

http://www.force12inc.com/products/gps-locked-precision-frequency-reference-low-jitter-gps-clock-450-hz-to-800-mhz-output-custom-low-phase-noise-xtal-version.html

Pardon the plug but I thought this might to be interesting to the group.

73
BIll AA7XT
Glade Park CO
DM59pa