[Skimmertalk] CWS and PowerSDR again.. SOLVED

Andrew O'Brien k3ukandy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 20:04:49 EST 2016

Duh!  Its seems all is OK when you make sure CW Skimmer audio tab  is set
to LEFT-Right I/Q and not Q/I. .  FYI, the working settings are
Radio= Soft rock-IF. CW Pitch = 600. IF Hz = 9600 . Sample Rate 4800 .
PowerSDR setting : Sample Rate =4800 . VAC Direct box checked, Calibrate IQ
box checked. IF Hz =9000 (in expert area
Andy K3UK