[Skimmertalk] Time-to-live for calls/reports?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Feb 1 19:42:45 EST 2016

I guess you are asking about the Callsign List window (View, Callsign
List).  Click on the "UTC" column heading at the top to sort spots in
descending order, by time (newest first).  Older spots will scroll off the
bottom of the window.

As explained int the CW Skimmer Help text, "The callsign is deleted from
the list after 10 minutes of inactivity."

There is no setting to change that.