[Skimmertalk] How much preamp gain for QS1R?

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Fri Dec 30 21:34:54 EST 2016

Hi Wes - my only suggestion would be to not use an attenuator to handle
broadcast stations (unless you mean HF broadcast).  I use a Clifton Labs
high-pass which did a fine job of stopping BC clipping on my QS1R.

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
<http://N1MM.hamdocs.com>. Check
out the Reverse Beacon Network at