[Skimmertalk] Red Pitaya skimmer - Update #3

David Robbins k1ttt at verizon.net
Sat Dec 24 07:21:38 EST 2016

On the red pitaya skimmer... I'm using one for rtty skimmer server and
wanted to be able to switch bands using the rbn aggregator, but whenever it
tries to switch the skimmer crashes.  I can't tell if it is the skimmer
server or the hermes interface or cwsl_tee, does anyone have that function
of the aggregator working with the red pitaya?

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://k1ttt.net:7373