[Skimmertalk] question Skimmer/N1MM+/WintelnetX

AB2E Darrell ab2e at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 2 17:42:38 EST 2016

Hello All,

I have Skimmer running fine by itself. I have the following setup.

Skimmer/LP-Pan/Asus U7

Wintelnet X merging regular cluster/RBn/Skimmer exporting as RXTEL to N1MM+

N1MM+ receives all the Skimmer spots in the Telnet window OK.

However, they are greyed out and instead of a callsign for the spotter, it has a -# (I note the RBN source spots have the spotter's call then the -#)

Because they are greyed out, they are not appearing in the Band Map.

There must be a setting in one of these programs I am overlooking.

Any help appreciated.

Email me offlist at ab2e at hotmail.com

73 Darrell AB2E