[Skimmertalk] red pitaya noisy

Nathaniel Frissell frissell at vt.edu
Mon Aug 1 11:24:08 EDT 2016

Hi, Dave. Thank you very much for this work. It is very encouraging to see that it is possible to make the RP have similar sensitivity to the QS1R.

I’m working on getting some more RBN nodes set up here at NJIT (Newark, NJ), and Blairstown, NJ. So, hopefully I will be able to try these things out in person fairly soon! (a month or two, maybe?)

73,
Nathaniel, W2NAF