[Skimmertalk] Fwd: QS1R replacement

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Nov 11 12:21:47 EST 2015

Perhaps Skimmer Server could be enhanced to offer more than 7 bands, but
only at bandwidths of 96 KHz or less.  For most purposes, except
contests where people stray far outside the usualCW limits, that would
be adequate, and in contests there's a 6-band limit at HF anyway.

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
<http://N1MM.hamdocs.com>. Check
out the Reverse Beacon Network at