[Skimmertalk] Skimmer Advice (K3 IF issues)

Prasad VU2PTT vu2ptt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 02:27:35 EST 2015

I use LPB2 to serve the radio CAT to NaP3 pan adapter, HDSDR, Logger32, N1MM+. All work well with a click on any of the band maps.

But, I have also found CW Skimmer and HDSDR cannot both use OmniRig at the same time. With or without LPB2.

I use a SDRPlay receiver with HDSDR in parallel with the TS590SG which has splitter within to give out a parallel RX line. HDSDR provides the signal to NaP3 over VAC - 48 kHz bandwidth.

73 de Prasad VU2PTT.

Sent from my iPhone