[Skimmertalk] No Bandscope in RTTYSkimserver

Mark n2qt n2qt.va at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 21:25:32 EDT 2015

Only thing I can add is that my ini files are in the
 \user\administrator\administrator\appdata
folder which is some different.  I did try running RTTYskimserver as administrator and
still did not get the band scope to function.  Not sure why it put the files there.

It did work well on win10 with the same hardware.

Mark. N2QT