[Skimmertalk] Notification if no spots are sent

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Mar 6 20:24:19 EST 2015

You can create a shortcut to the Aggregator program in the Windows Startup
folder (Start -> All Programs -> Startup, right click on Startup, select
Open All Users).

Aggregator v4.0 has a new tab to start the RTTY Skimmer, with instructions
on how to run both CW Skimmer and RTTY Skimmer on the same SDR at the same
time.

In the Win-Test contest logger, Alt-O Window (Packet stream monitor), you
can set a Packet Stream timeout alarm by right click.  Configure wtDxTelnet
to connect to localhost 7300.  Other loggers like N1MM may have a similar
"packet stream timeout" warning feature.