[Skimmertalk] RTTYserv and Russian beacon

Prasad VU2PTT vu2ptt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 09:47:43 EST 2015

I have some continuous birdies which generate valid calls. I add the
frequency tot he Notch list and also add these calls to the bad calls list
in case that birdie shifts frequency over time.

Most often the calls are seemingly valid but rarely seen or heard - but
some real ones like EE5E do get decoded from these birdies.

73 de Prasad VU2PTT