[Skimmertalk] RTTYserv and Russian beacon

Wes Cosand wes.cosand at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 07:13:23 EST 2015

I think Dai's solution is probably better.  The Japanese RTTY frequencies
changed this January so Japanese hams have been requesting us to lower our
RTTY window to cover from as low as 3520 on 80 meters and 7030 on 40
meters.  You can find the new frequencies at
http://hflink.com/bandplans/japan_bandplan.pdf

I will go ahead with Dai's solution for inserting the beacon in Bad Calls.

Wes WZ7I