[Skimmertalk] IBP beacon by CW Skimmer

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Feb 1 17:39:41 EST 2015

Also, under the *Misc* tab, make sure that *Decode only in the CW Segments* is
*unchecked*.  If you prefer to leave it checked, you will have to edit:

c:\Users\[*UserName*]\AppData\Roaming\Afreet\Reference\*BandPlan.ini*

To remove the "Beacons" lines.  The default is the segment between 14099
and 14101 (and other NCDXF Beacon Frequencies) is marked as "Beacons"
instead of CW.

14070=DIG,CW
14099=Beacons
14101=DIG,PH,CW