[Skimmertalk] KX3 with CW Skimmer ?

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 13:21:05 EST 2015

Before you ask "why ?", let me add some verbiage.

N5FO and I are looking at operating the Stew Perry contest from my QTH,
and still satisfy this Stew Perry rule by setting up a skimmer at his QTH:

    If you are multi-op, you can get assistance from other humans in your
    shack.  We still do not want to encourage the use of packet during the
    contest, so would rather you not do that.  If you have a skimmer - go
    ahead and use it.  Remote receiving sites within the 100 kM are okay.
    If a networked connected skimmer is within 100 kM of you, go ahead
    and use it.

His QTH is about 70 kM from my QTH.

73,
Steve, N2IC