[Skimmertalk] Follow-up: Aggregator 4.1 security question

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Fri Aug 7 16:17:58 EDT 2015

For whatever it is worth, I get around the Windows Update problem by
setting up my Skimmer PC so that when it restarts it launches Aggregator
- that in turn triggers my rotation of ini files, which starts Skimmer
Server, and I'mback in business.

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
<http://N1MM.hamdocs.com>. Check