[Skimmertalk] Aggregator Security 4.1 ?

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Aug 3 16:14:29 EDT 2015

Hi Bill - If using Windows Firewall, you can turn it on and tell it to
permit the Aggregator to communicate.  It'll ask you the next time you
start it and remember thereafter. I also suggest you install Windows
Security Essentials even if you never use it for surfing.

No way that the Aggregator should use more than a few Kb per hour.  I
would ask Verizon to tell you what IP address used all that data, since
it is possible someone stole your Verizon ID and used it to do something
like downloading a movie.

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
<http://N1MM.hamdocs.com>. Check