[Skimmertalk] 10m beacon

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Apr 19 03:39:04 EDT 2015

> Q2/

Now I am running skimmer by QS1R and Win7 PC.
> I use another WinXP PC and must use another Aggregator.
> Can I use aggregator with same SSID=JF2IWL in this PC?

If they are monitoring the same bands, please use JF2IWL-1 for one SDR and
JF2IWL-2 for the other SDR.  If they are always monitoring different bands,
then you can use SSID JF2IWL for both.

Rationale:  If the same callsign is used to gernates spots on the same band
from two different SDRs/antennas, the SNR numbers in the spots will be very
different, and very difficult to analyze with software or the Spots
Analysis tool at http://www.reversebeacon.net.