[Skimmertalk] Whats the mean of the mode OTHER

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Tue Apr 7 08:28:01 EDT 2015

I will be writing to K0WL today to try to understand what he is using to
send 50 MHz spots to the Aggregator.  It must (I think!) be something
other than CW Skimmer or Skimmer Server, sending formats that the
Aggregator cannot understand,  I will ask him to stop doing so, or to
modify his Telnet feed to the Aggregator so it conforms with the Skimmer
format.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,