[Skimmertalk] argh!!!!

David Robbins k1ttt at arrl.net
Mon Nov 24 07:57:38 EST 2014

Recently I have been getting warnings about my spots being off freq from the
aggregator. so I went and updated the calibration data in skimsrv.ini, but
nothing changed.  I guess it takes only a few hours on vacation to clear
your mind.  This morning I realized I was editing not only the file in the
wrong directory, I was doing the one in the program files directory left
over probably from an old version, but that since I was using the aggregator
to change bands for day/night I had to edit each one of the ini files it was
telling the server to use and put the calibration in every one of them.
argh!!!

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail:  <mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net> mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web:  <http://wiki.k1ttt.net/> http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or  <telnet://k1ttt.net/> telnet://k1ttt.net