[Skimmertalk] Band filtering with RBN Telnet

David Robbins k1ttt at arrl.net
Sun Jun 29 16:43:17 EDT 2014

Find a regular user node to use instead.  The rbn servers could not keep up
with filtering with all the spots going through so now they are completely
unfiltered.  If you can't filter with your logging program then find another
node that offers the rbn feed where you can set node side filters.  NOT my
node, I can't keep up with the bandwidth either, try ab5k or ve7cc, or some
other fast ARC-6 nodes that can handle it.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://k1ttt.net