[Skimmertalk] Problems with CW Skimmer , SDR Bridge, and SmartSDR

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Jun 16 20:46:34 EDT 2014

You have to tell each copy of CW Skimmer to use a separate telnet port.
They cannot both use telnet port 7300 if they are running on the same
machine at the same time.  Change the TELNET port for one copy to 7301.
 Tell SDRBridge to connect to 7301 for one slice, 7300 for the other.

I guess you are also referring to this post by W1RE
<https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/new_to_cw_skimmer_sdr_bridge_and_flex_6700_dax_having_issues_with_skimmer_not_decoding?topic-reply-list%5Bsettings%5D%5Bfilter_by%5D=all>
?