[Skimmertalk] Aggregator from Flex/SDR Bridge Slices ?

Andrew O'Brien k3ukandy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 17:44:36 EDT 2014

I never tried the secondary tab before,forgot it was there.  yes, it works
fine with the different Telnet ports established by SDR Bridge for each
Flex 'slice" . Accuracy of the frequency seems good and less "fussing" with
a audio IF off-sets than is required with PowerSDR.   So, I'm assuming many
others have already figured this out...but I can confirm that a Flex 6500
can send 4 CW Skimmer streams from  four different bands to the RBN via RB
Aggregator.
Andy K3UK