[Skimmertalk] Wandering skimmer

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Tue Feb 18 07:15:32 EST 2014

Andy, I think you would be well-advised to put your question to Alex
(alshovk at dxatlas.com).  Softrock-IF is designed, as the name suggests,
to be used with a fixed center frequency Softrock SDR, and is limited to
a 24-KHz bandwidth.  I know it has been worked around by some for use
with a Flex, including VE2WU, but I do not know the details.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.