[Skimmertalk] Wandering skimmer

Andrew O'Brien k3ukandy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 19:52:24 EST 2014

Hmm, I have a wandering skimmer. Take a look at this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzDn-brEkHE&hd=1 may be better to view full
screen . At the beginning of the video CW Skimmer is working as it normally
does. When I click on a skim, I start decoding it in the bottom window and
the received signal is lined up with the green marker. It works fine at the
top of the screen or when i click the bottom of the screen. Look what
happens when I click on signals in the middle of the waterfall. When I
click on the signal, nothing is decoded because the received signal climbs
UP the waterfall each time! This is using CW Skimmer and PowerSDR 2.7.2 .
Any idea ?

Andy K3UK