[Skimmertalk] Newbie Question

Joe nss at mwt.net
Thu Oct 24 15:22:34 EDT 2013

Sorry I should have written that better...

I have the sidetone from the kenwood way low, because it was very
annoying, if I had it loud enough so it was audible on like 80 or 40
meters, when I got up to say a marginally open 10 meters and would have
the volume up conciderably more It was enough to blow your ears out!

So I turned it way down to almost not audible. and use the sidetone from
the win keyer for sidetome.  But it is not connected to anything it is
all alone, sidetone wise. Just speaks into the room so to speak.

Joe
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme