[Skimmertalk] Aggregator v2.5b2

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Thu Jul 11 07:27:21 EDT 2013

Hi Tom - probably no need, although we see very occasional spots on
QS1Rs that "look like" images - for example, with 96-KHz band width on
20M, spots will be plus/minus a center frequency of 14045.5.  The filter
in the beta Agg should handle those too.  We'll see...

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.