[Skimmertalk] CW Skimmer error

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Jan 11 19:56:05 EST 2013

A Google search reveals several hits for this error.  Many possible causes.
 It's possible that both Logger32 and CW Skimmer are trying to use the
sound card or some other device or port at the same time, but that's just a
guess.

ks.sys is the Windows Kernal CSA Library.  It's not clear to me what CSA
stands for, but Windows won't run without it.